I Am Infinite Eternal...

IBOtoolbox Online Business Press Releases

I Am Infinite Eternal...

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Experience a new sense of ease as old, overwhelming pressures of life, relationships and even money, simply dissolve...

We think we’ve tapped into a divine goldmine of possibility and just had to share this with you! Seriously.

Have you ever had one of those moments where you just knew you found something that truly made a difference?

>> FREE MASTER WORKSHOP <<

We have found something that has made that difference for over 500,000 people in 230 countries. And it’s completely FREE.

For the last 10 seasons, Jennifer McLean, has hosted the celebrated Healing With The Masters series - the most massive, free workshop event on the planet.

We are inviting you into this little secret of success. Her workshop, in its 11th season, will give you direct access to relevant, cutting edge methods of permanent and profound life shifts straight from master teachers (many have been a featured guest on Oprah). You will catapult into renewed health, wealth and relationships.

The most astonishing masters on the planet will deliver these powerful insights, techniques, prayers, and invocations. ...Not to mention it’s just plain fun. Jennifer’s speakers are so committed to your growth, that this whole workshop series is FREE.

Jennifer is completely focused on making sure the newest and most profound techniques and processes are available to you free.

>> GRACE, EASE & SUPPORT IS NOW HERE: <<

So, imagine if you could:

-- Discover the secret that "unlocks" your true natural state of abundance

-- Experience a new sense of ease in your life as old, overwhelming pressures of life, relationships and even money, simply dissolve

-- Watch new opportunities - that previously seemed impossible - show up

Some of you might be saying, "Yeah - been there, done that" or "This is just too good to be true." There are programs out there that say a lot and don’t really deliver, but this one delivers - BIG TIME. (And it is completely free?)

Here is just a small sampling of the thousands of emails Jennifer receives each season from actual participants:

"I can’t thank you enough for making these amazing visionaries available to us. All I can do right now is say WOW!!! I have been feeling like every single speaker was there, talking just to me." ~ Sondra

"Through your program, I suddenly had a vision, in my mind's eye, of doing a beautiful waltz with debt. During this dance, there was no longer any resistance, I was embracing debt, and became aware of the huge spiritual learning, growth and development that has been occurring in me as a result of this challenge in my life. I am feeling joy now for the first time in years. THANK YOU." ~ Jennifer W.

"Oh boy thank you. I GET IT! I see, I see. I see that just noticing a difficult vibration in a space/embrace of love gives another, and me, the chance to 'come home' I have tears flooding down my cheeks. Thank you." ~ Nina D.

"I feel very blessed to have been guided to Healing With the Masters. I feel a deep and abiding oneness come over me each and every time I listen to you and to the other Masters. My soul is continually singing. Thank you for affirming our mastery." ~ Elizabeth J-B

This is why so many people are attracted to this event... Because what these workshops reveal just plain works. AND I believe it can for you, too.
Maybe this is really your time, your turn to once and for all eliminate the stress and upset in your life and restore balance, grace and ease.

What do you think? Is it worth the simple act of registering free? We think so.

==> ACCESS YOUR FREEDOM – FREE:


P.S. - If someone said they would give you a FREE ticket to the largest workshop in the world for creating abundance and health, would you take it? You have that opportunity right now. Claim your FREE ticket- <<<