I Am Infinite Eternal...

IBOtoolbox Online Business Press Releases

I Am Infinite Eternal...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FORGET ABOUT WOMEN: STOP PUTTING YOUR ATTENTION ON BEING SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN....

The Paradox of Working on Your Relating With Women...

By Bryan

Do you want to resolve "approach anxiety," create attraction with women, have deep connection and exciting conversations with ANY WOMAN, any time, anywhere?

I'm gonna give you a piece of advice that may confuse you...

But it's actually the MOST POWERFUL advice I could ever give you.

Ready?

Here it is:

If you TRULY want success with women....

STOP PUTTING YOUR ATTENTION ON BEING SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN.

That's right.

FORGET ABOUT WOMEN.

The biggest breakthroughs I've seen - the ones that had guys catapult their success with women to an amazing level - had NOTHING to do with women, and everything to do with their relationships with THEMSELVES.

In some ways, focusing on "success with women" is BANKRUPT. I've been there. I've tried it.

And my "success with women" breakthroughs came when I said in frustration, "F#@k it. I give up. I'm just going to focus on enjoying my life, whether I'm ever with another woman again or not."

GET THIS: No matter what's going on, you can enjoy yourself and feel good in your life.

If you approach a woman hoping that she will solve your problems and allow you to enjoy yourself, you're f*$%ed.

It's like one of those "magic eye" puzzles - if you look at it "head-on" you never see it. But once you relax your eyes, and let go of "needing to see it," it comes RIGHT INTO FOCUS.

Same thing for success with women.

Success with women, TRUE success, the kind that flows NATURALLY, without a lot of WORK, requires you to RELAX OUT OF YOUR NEED for success women.

It's a bitch of a paradox... and it's sneaky!

Because I can practice enjoying my life.... in ORDER to be successful with women!

Sneaky, and DOESN'T WORK. (I tried it!)

You ACTUALLY HAVE TO TRULY ENJOY being with yourself... and if that's a challenge for you, then women are not gonna help that.

So, here's a practice for you: How fully can you enjoy your life, as it is, RIGHT NOW, as you're reading this?

It REQUIRES you to get in touch with the sensations of your body that has you enjoying it... and embracing and appreciating whatever you notice.

Our Foundations of Inner Game Training Program will SCHOOL you on the 3 Keys to Solid Inner Game- it's oriented towards your relating with women, but really, it has nothing to do with women at all.

And that's why it's so powerful. It's a series of practices, insights and exercises that will teach you to CULTIVATE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOURSELF - not by having you do some airy-fairy "affirmations," but by giving you the core principles for being a solid, powerful man.

Click Through for More Informations:

Bryan