I Am Infinite Eternal...

IBOtoolbox Online Business Press Releases

I Am Infinite Eternal...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The 2012 Tapping World Summit- EFT Tapping technique to drastically improve your life...

The 2012 Tapping World Summit is officially open.

This event has been all the buzz lately and it's with good reason…

This event is 100% content, all designed to help you get results… and the entire 10 days of the event are free.

In the event you'll learn exactly how to use Tapping for a variety of different issues. 

This is the 4th year that this event has run.  Last year there were over 300,000 people who registered. 

There's a reason why the event keeps growing from year to year… it's because Tapping works! 

And since this event only happens once per year… you want to make sure to check it out right away so you can learn how to use Tapping in your life. 

After all, if you could learn a technique that could drastically improve your life and you could learn how to do it for free… wouldn't you want to?

Join 504,725 People at the EFT Event>>>

EFT is a powerful technique that can have a life-altering impact for you, but it's up to you to show up at the event.

P.S.- Here is some of the feedback from last year's event just to give you an idea of what people thought…

"What a wonderful ten days!  I need to tap on withdrawals from missing the interviews. Jessica was a fabulous interviewer, asking just what I wanted to know at the right time."

-Suzanne Wright - Oregon,USA

"I hope you guys can somehow hear the thunderous applause that is surely circling the world for you right now. This was a DYNAMITE event, and this grand finale with Jessica today was just fantastic. You guys are the absolute best, you have given phenomenal gifts here with each presentation, and may you receive a thousand blessings in return. EFT has never come alive for me the way you've made it do in these last ten days.

I am very, very grateful, and yes, I will keep tapping and will tell you what lights come on, what doors open in the coming months."

-With much love, Natasha Suter - Ithaca, New York

"This trip has been amazing. I am so thankful that you gave me the opportunity to be a part of this, and I will continue to tap – and maybe take an education in EFT later on.  Fantastic.  A few weeks ago I tapped on hip pain, and it disappeared within a couple of minutes!!

Every session have been useful to me, and I will look more into it (I have written it all down) when I finish my education in September. Jessica's 40 day tapping challenge will be done. Her “mystery bonus audio” was a special experience.  It helped me see a lot of experiences/feelings to tap on."

-Merete - Bodo, Norway

"OMG! That summit was amazing! I just wanted to say thank you, thank you! I knew about EFT from when I was in LA but I now know so much more and I had ah-ha moments almost everyday! especially the one series about Highly Sensitive People- which I found out I am and have been beating myself up about it forever!  Now I know how to tap for it and realize its a blessing to be so connected to my feelings and intuition!

"I loved, loved, loved the whole series! you are so kind to put all of this information out there and for free- I know this is huge for me and for the world! I can sense huge changes a-brewing! I kinda miss it already! Tell Jessica I am doing the 40 day challenge... this is exciting...who knows where I will be in 40 days!

Thank you again!"

-Love, Christine en route to New York City, NY USA

Join 504,725 People at the EFT Event>>>