I Am Infinite Eternal...

IBOtoolbox Online Business Press Releases

I Am Infinite Eternal...

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The 6-week No Woman/No Man Diet- Become More Conscious about Your Relationships...

By Bryan

Just thought you might want to know a little about what's going on in our world.

For The New Year...

My girlfriend and I are gearing up to take on the 6-week No Woman/No Man Diet.

If you have looked at doing the Diet, you know by now it's not about eliminating the opposite sex from your life, but about being more conscious about how you direct your attention, and whether the activities you're engaging in are nourishing or draining to you.  

So, we're going to be doing our practices together, looking deeply into our relationship to see where we hold on too tightly, operate from fear, and open up those patterns so more love can flow more fully between us...

We'll be pursuing passions that have been on our list for a while (learning spanish, dance, acroyoga, etc.) that we haven't done because we distract ourselves with activities that aren't really serving us... (web surfing, mindless media, too much emotional processing(!) )...

So, it's a mixture of excitement and apprehension to take on this program!

Imagine looking back, even in just a few years. 

Do you remember all the time you spent browsing Facebook? 

Do you remember all the girls you chased, (or guys you gave your number to), or the time you spent wondering whether your partner loved you or not? 

For the most part, I don't. 

I remember the challenges I took on,
I remember when I was most on-purpose rocking my life. 
I remember the times when I went out of my way to create beauty. 

And this is what the Diet is in service of supporting.

So, if you're inspired to rock 2012 bringing your best self, clearing out the old stuffy unconscious patterns, and bringing a blast of new vitality to your life, waking up each day STOKED to do practices that support your passion and your purpose, then join us -- the price goes up tonight at midnight PST, and course starts on Thursday -- and we'd love to have you with us!

DETAILS AND SIGN UP HERE BEFORE PRICE INCREASE...

And whether you sign up or not, I wish you a 2012 filled with rich and rewarding relationships, with yourself, others, and  this incredible, crazy world we live in!

Happy New Year,

Bryan

P.S. For those of you who applied for scholarships, we'll be announcing winners today -- Also... I've thrown in some free bonus audio recordings from Decker for the guys who sign up for the NWD - the "Beyond Confidence" and the "Death Disc" -- get them when you sign up!

Take the NWD Plunge Here>>>