I Am Infinite Eternal...

IBOtoolbox Online Business Press Releases

I Am Infinite Eternal...

Monday, December 26, 2011

Beautiful and diverse music with cutting edge brainwave entrainment....

The Sound Transformation Starter Kit includes 5 free mp3s and...

* Become aware of new opportunities in your life- increase perception and awareness by building new neural pathways in your brain with cutting edge brainwave entrainment

* Become more tolerant, optimistic, compassionate, resourceful and humorous by balancing your heart chakra with exquisite heart
chakra music

* Enhance learning, ESP and focus by tuning in to our planet's rejuvenating frequency of 7.83 Hz - the Schumann Resonance- 'Earth's heartbeat' mixed with beautiful modern classical music (Highly Recommended)

* Discover timeless wisdom in A Message from the Future mixed with stunning meditation music

* Overcome fears and limiting self beliefs - tune into the sacred Solfeggio frequency 396 Hz Liberation from fear

* Discover revolutionary ways of improving your life ...by pre-programming your dreams

* Experience a beautiful guided meditation with powerful healing music and help co-create a better world

Plus The Good Vibrations Gift Set

* Consciousness Revolution: The Evolution of Humanity - Short report revealing a possible explanation of evolution and how you can use this knowledge to improve your life and the lives of those around you... A MUST READ

* Good Vibrations 2012 Calendar - 12 Ways to raise your vibrations in a colorful downloadable and printable 2012 calendar

* Words of Wisdom 2012 Calendar - Inspirational quotes set against beautiful seasonal nature images to inspire and motivate you through 2012

* Good Vibrations: Jazz Delight - Hear the full album for free - contains positive energy and positive mood brainwave entrainment.

Access these gifts:

Plus you can discover the Top 10 Audio Experiences of 2011...

...and the wonderful Super Mind Music Jukebox...

...and don't forget to take advantage of their amazing End of Year Sale - Up to 50% Off

Many thanks.

Some feedback from listeners of Super Mind Music...

"I couldn't wait to listen to the music I downloaded. I am a hypnotherapist, and the pieces did guide me to deep levels of relaxation and serenity. They won't "sit on the shelf" , I will
continue to listen and who knows what I'll experience. How does it get any better than this?"

"I love how it helps focus and energize me while I am problem solving my creative projects. The music is so uplifting and inspiring I feel like I could conquer the world after listening to it."

"This beautiful music makes me full of energy and good feeling. I feel free of stress, it stimulates me for being better, do more and
gives me more self esteem. It's a great feeling -thank you so much !"

"I have only been listening to The Awakening: Mind Over Matter for a few nights now and yet I already am experiencing greater awareness of my chakras during meditation. They now each appear as
clear and distinct sensations, pulsating with energy. Previously I would have to imagine where the chakras would be and visualise their respective colour, hoping that they did in fact exist hand were being stimulated into opening my my visualisations. I feel them clearly and truly know of their existence."

"The first time I listened to this music. I had chills running up and down my body. Then about 10 minutes into it I began to sob like I havent done in a long time. The experience was very cleansing. I am feeling less rigid and I am better able to "go with the flow". Thank you for the beautiful, touching music."